Ying Wa College
Application for S2 to S5 Admission
- Application Requirements
To satisfy the minimum requirements for admission, applicants shall have:
(a) Good scholastic achievements; and
(b) Grade B or above in conduct.
Suitable applicants will be invited for an interview. The school reserves every right to grant admission interview to applicants.
- Application Procedures
- Complete this online application form
- Upload report cards of the last two academic years and other supporting documents
- Upload subject choice form on electives combination (For S.4 and S.5 applicants only)
(Subject choice form: https://yingwa.edu.hk/download/Subject%20Choice%20Form_final.pdf)
- Pay an application fee of $50 via PayPal or Visa/Mastercard
- Suitable applicants will be invited for an interview. Details will be sent to applicants by email within 1 month.
- Selection will be based on applicants’ academic and non-academic ability as well as performance in the interview.
- Release of Results
Successful candidates shall be notified by phone within 5 working days after the interview.
- School Fees
HK$24,000 (by 10 instalments).
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance Programmes
Ying Wa College is dedicated to the provision of quality education to all. We believe that no one should be deprived of the opportunity to study in Ying Wa due to financial reasons. As such, we have a policy to give financial support to needy students. Ten percent of the school fee income will be reserved for scholarships and financial assistance programmes for students. For more information, please visit https://www.yingwa.edu.hk/about.aspx?clid=171&atid=1732&lan=2 for more information.
- Personal Data
All personal information provided will only be used for admission related purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. None of this information will be disclosed without your consent. Upon completion of the admission procedure, the information will be destroyed.